When this document refers to “Durable Container Accessories INC”, “we” or “us”, we mean the Durable Container Accessories.
The controller of this website and on dealing with your personal data is: Durable Container Accessories INC (hereafter referred to as Durable Container Accessories)
- - Durable Container Accessories will not release any information related to an individual user unless legally compelled to do so.
- - At Durable Container Accessories we are committed to providing our clients, customers, members with exceptional service.
- - As providing this service involves the collection, use and disclosure of some personal information about our clients, customers, members, protecting their personal information is one of our highest priorities.
- - We will inform our clients, customers, members of why and how we collect, use and disclose their personal information, obtain their consent where required, and only handle their personal information in a manner that a reasonable person would consider appropriate in the circumstances.
- - This Personal Information Protection Policy, in compliance with PIPA, outlines the principles and practices we will follow in protecting clients’, customers’, members’ personal information. Our privacy commitment includes ensuring the accuracy, confidentiality, and security of our clients’, customers’, members’ personal information and allowing our clients, customers, members to request access to, and correction of, their personal information.
- - Which personal data we collect depends on how you use this website and related functionalities and which information you provide to us.
- - Contact us – To get in touch with us, you can use the contact form that is available on this website. Here we ask you to provide us with your full name, email address, Phone number, the contact reason and your message. You may also provide a company name.
- - Interacting with you – We use your personal data to respond to your message and to provide you with the subscribed service.
- - To continuously deliver first-class experience to you - We collect your device information in order to ensure the website is functioning properly, and to provide you with high-quality service when you are visiting the website and using its functionalities.
- - Contractual obligations – We will process your personal data to provide you with requested services and the functionalities of this website.
Your consent – Where you have given consent regarding the usage of your personal data, Durable Container Accessories will use your personal data as consented. For example, using your email address to send you update about your order or to contact you about your order or any future needs. You are free to revoke your given consent for the future.
- - Enabling business & pursuing other legitimate interests – We will process your personal data to deliver a first-class user experience and to pursue further legitimate Durable Container Accessories interests. -- Always provided that Durable Container Accessories’ interests are not overridden by your data protection rights.
- - Compliance with applicable laws – We will process your personal data to comply with our legal obligations.
- - For the above mentioned purposes your personal data may be shared with the following third parties in accordance with applicable laws:
- - Service Providers - We share your personal data with service providers, who help us to manage our business. Such service providers include hosting providers, IT service providers or consultants.
- - Government Authorities, Law Enforcement Officials, Court of law - Your personal data may be shared with government authorities, law enforcement officials and/or courts of law if mandated by law or if required for the protection of our legitimate interests.
- - We erase your personal data if the retention of that personal data is no longer necessary. This depends on the purposes for which they were collected.
- - Your Message – In case you contact us, we will keep the information you provided until no longer required.
- - Device information – We store your device information in our systems for no longer than 7 days.
- - Subscription – In case you subscribe to the newsletter, news feeds and/or press releases, we keep your personal data until you unsubscribe from these services.
- - Please note – Durable Container Accessories has the right and sometimes is even obligated to retain certain information for a longer period of time. This period always complies with the legally permissible duration.
- - We would like to give you an overview over what personal data rights you have:
- - Access – You can ask Durable Container Accessories for a copy of your personal data. Unless otherwise specified, we will provide a copy of your personal data in a commonly used electronic form.
- - Correct your personal data – You can ask Durable Container Accessories to correct and amend the information you provided for the purposes of managing your subscriptions.
- - Deletion – If you no longer want to interact with us, you have the right to ask us to delete your personal data from our systems.
- - Data Portability – You can also ask Durable Container Accessories to transfer your personal data to other organizations.
- - Restrict how we use and process your personal data – You can ask Durable Container Accessories to not process your personal data if you think our information about you is not accurate, or you contest our legal and legitimate business interests in processing your personal data.
- - Important Information – In some cases you need to confirm your identity before we can carry out your request. Please note that some of these rights are also subject to restrictions, such as a legal obligation and our right of defence of a legal claim.
- - Where your request has been rejected, we will inform you accordingly and provide you with the relevant information.
- - This Notice may be updated periodically. Durable Container Accessories will update the date at the beginning of this Notice accordingly and encourages you to check for changes that it has made, which will be available at the website.
- - On some occasions, Durable Container Accessories may also actively advise you of specific data handling activities or significant changes to this Notice, as required by applicable law.